Wednesday, June 21, 2006

J'ADORE CRACK GAMES!

OH. MY. J'ADORABLE GOD.

We just came up with the FUNNEST game EVER over here at the J'Adore Joey offices. We were lazily listening to the first CD of Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits Box Set, and we don't really know what happened, but all of a sudden we started replacing words in her songs with the word CRACK....and hilarity ensued!

Below are some of the titles to the songs we came up with. You can totally try this at home with the kids! It's a game the WHOLE family can play.

THE GREATEST CRACK OF ALL

SAVING ALL MY CRACK FOR YOU

WHERE DO BROKEN CRACKHEADS GO

MY CRACK IS YOUR CRACK

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE CRACK

RUN TO CRACK

ALL THE CRACK THAT I NEED

and our personal favorite duet with Enrique Iglesias.....

COULD I HAVE THIS CRACK FOREVER

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

'I believe that crack is in my future,
I'll use it well,
and let it guide my day,
show me all the crack pipes you got inside.
I've got a place to hide,
and 'hell to the no!' get on out my way'

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »